Coverage varies greatly, but our services may be covered in part or in full by your insurance provider. Please contact your health insurance plan to learn more about what your plan covers. Below are some helpful questions to ask:
- Does my insurance benefits include mental health services?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Will I be required to pay a copay?
- Is there a limit to the number of sessions per year my plan covers?
- What is my deductible?
- Do I need to get approval from my primary care physician?
We will work with individuals and families paying out of pocket for services.
Cash, check, and major credit cards. All co-pays and deductibles are due at the time of service.
We require 24 hour notice if you need to cancel an appointment. If 24 hours is not given a $75 fee will be charged to your account.